What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- $12.50 for one G-Pass to The 25th Anniversary of Danzig, starring Danzig with Doyle and special guests (up to a $34 value)
- When: Friday, August 30, at 7:30 p.m
- Where: Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk
- Sections: 10–23 of the loge section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- How you know Glenn Danzig: from his earlier bands The Misfits and Samhain and his current band Danzig
- Most surprising influence on his booming baritone: Bill Medley of The Righteous Brothers
- Years since Danzig released their self-titled album: 25
- Set list might include: “Twist of Cain,” “Soul On Fire,” “Am I Demon,” and mega-hit “Mother”
- Comic book character Glenn Danzig is often mistaken for: Wolverine. He was even invited to audition for the role in X-Men.
- Why didn’t he take the part: he can’t stand being in the same room as Cyclops
- Most exciting news for Misfits fans: Danzig is playing with Misfits’ guitarist Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk on 8/30. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gibson Amphitheatre
One of California’s largest venues, Gibson Amphitheatre lives up to its reputation as a go-to entertainment destination by welcoming sought-after acts into its sprawling confines. More than 6,000 seats on two levels angle toward the stage to grant easy, unobstructed views. A state-of-the-art sound system allows visitors to rock out to dynamic tunes, or hear even the softest whispers between an encouraging roadie and a nervous guitar making its debut performance.