The word mom is one of the first words a baby learns and the only chest tattoo that lets people know what to say when you're doing a handstand. Make a good impression with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one G-Pass to The 2nd Annual Mother's Day Celebration featuring The O'Jays and Stephanie Mills (up to $66.87 value)
- When: Sunday, May 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Landers Center
- Seating: sections 207–217
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The 2nd Annual Mother's Day Celebration featuring The O'Jays and Stephanie Mills
- The O'Jays are: the living embodiment of classic Philly soul
- Their sound: a smooth melding of R&B and disco
- Best O'Jays song to party to: "Love Train"
- Best O'Jays song to play for your dear friend Brutus: "Back Stabbers"
- Best O'Jays song to play with two friends wearing the same suit as you: "Use Ta Be My Girl"
- Stephanie Mills is: the husky-voiced songstress who helped define the genre of modern R&B
- Who Stephanie Mills was before that: Dorothy in the original Broadway run of The Wiz
- Best Stephanie Mills song to play for your disco-loving crush: "Never Knew Love Like This Before"