What You'll Get
- $39 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $64.36 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $42 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $64.36 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The 2nd Annual Queen City Jazz Fest
- Brian Culbertson: A prolific contemporary jazz musician with 15 albums and counting, he plays instruments as varied as the piano, trombone, and drums, and blends jazz, funk, and R&B into his own wholly unique musical cocktail.
- Lalah Hathaway: The Grammy-winning R&B, jazz, and soul singer has all kinds of musical bona fides, from her ability to sing a chord—all three notes at once, in fact—to her family tree. Her father is musical icon Donny Hathaway, which has led to her often being called “the first daughter of soul.” She’s more than earned that title, too—not just through her lineage, but through passionate performances like the one she gives on Snarky Puppy’s “Something.”
- Gerald Albright: This saxophonist and multi-instrumentalist has churned out liquid grooves with The Temptations, Olivia Newton-John, Ray Parker, Jr., and Whitney Houston. He even played at Bill Clinton’s inauguration.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.