- One G-Pass to The 95X Big Shindig with Weezer, Foster the People, Fitz and the Tantrums & More
- When: Sunday, September 7, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for general-admission lawn (up to $32.48 value)
- $19 for uncovered seating in section 4 or 9 (up to $38.61 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The 95X Big Shindig
- Weezer: on the cusp of releasing a new album, these titans of alternative rock have a vast well of hits they’re not afraid to tap, including “Hash Pipe,” “Island in the Sun,” “Pork and Beans,” and “Undone – The Sweater Song.
- “Foster the People: the dance-infused rock single “Pumped Up Kicks” put these indie rockers on the map, followed by “Houdini,” “Helena Beat,” and “Call It What You Want.”
- Fitz and The Tantrums: whistles, ecstatic beats, and soulful vocals just begin to define this indie-pop band out of LA who has taken over airwaves and TV shows with hits including “The Walker” and “Spark.”
- The Pretty Reckless: with a gothic-hard rock and throbbing singles with pitch-dark titles such as “Going to Hell,” “Kill Me,” and “Make Me Wanna Die,” it’s no wonder this New York quartet has opened for Evanescence and Marilyn Manson.
- Bear Hands: post-punk indie rock that isn’t too punk or indie to dance to, this experimental band unleashed the Top 10 alternative single “Giants” and have opened for Passion Pit and We Were Promised Jetpacks.
Also appearing: Fuel Foxy Shazam I Am Dynamite Big Data Sir Sly
- Click here to view the lineup.