What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to the A-Line Auto Parts Night at the Races stock car racing event, plus a Bleu Edmondson concert
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Central Texas Speedway
- Seating: General admission
- Gate time: 3:30 p.m.
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $25 for one all-access pass for a child aged 3–12 ($50 value)
- $35 for one all-access pass for an adult ($70 value)
All-access passes include the following:
- General admission
- Access to pit area for up-close driver interaction
- Exclusive access to the skydeck, backstage, and carbar areas
- Air-conditioned suites
- A champagne toast (21+ only)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 12 and under are admitted free to general-admission areas.
A-Line Auto Parts Night at the Races
On the first Saturday of September, cars will rocket around the track at Central Texas Speedway during an evening of side-by-side racing. Fans in attendance during the A-Line Auto Parts Night at the Races can also step away from the action to explore on-site food vendors and classic car displays, as well as kid-friendly attractions, such as clowns and face painters. After the checkered flag is waved and every driver has read their car a bedtime story, country rocker Bleu Edmondson will take the stage at 9:30 p.m. to keep the speedway buzzing with a high-energy set.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including beach volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren’t tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Central Texas Speedway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Central Texas Speedway's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 3:30 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.