What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for orchestra B seating (up to $39 value)
- $29 for two tickets for orchestra B seating (up to $78 value)
- $39 for three tickets for orchestra B seating (up to $117 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The story: With fairies, comic stepsisters, and a secretly powerful beggar, librettist Nikolai Volkov’s scenario adds a little extra magic to the tale of a servant girl who loses a slipper and the prince who finds it.
- The history: Basking in the acclaim for his masterpiece ballet Romeo and Juliet, Prokofiev was commissioned to produce Cinderella—but then World War II arrived in Russia. While he set the fairy tale aside to focus on more nationalistic works, Prokofiev worked with choreographer Rostislav Zakharov to weave a tapestry of pas-de-deux, waltzes, and mazurkas that debuted in Moscow just two months after the end of the war. This adaptation by K. Dournev is based on that premiere.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.