- One ticket to see The Accidental Pervert through March 29
- When: Friday or Saturday at 7 p.m.
- Where: 13th Street Repertory Company
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
$25 for general admission ($54.92 value)
$49 for VIP admission ($107.77 value)
- Reserved seat in the first four rows
- Backstage tour of the show by the star and its director
- Two free drinks from the concession stand
- Autographed Accidental Pervert T-shirt<p>
The Accidental Pervert
“No one starts out to be a pervert,” laments Andrew Goffman in his honest-to-a-fault show, The Accidental Pervert. “It’s life that does it to you.” After stumbling upon his father’s collection of 96 salacious VHS tapes at the impressionable age of 11, Goffman’s life was changed forever. With a view of women and sex formed by these films, the young boy, and eventually man, was destined to be at least a little skewed. Goffman’s light take and relatable comic style raises his crude material to a higher plane as he recounts his lonely path to realizing where his kinks had led him wrong, up until he met his future wife at age 26 and learned to balance fantasy with reality. Unfolding in a fully conceived basement bedroom brimming with era-appropriate props, The Accidental Pervert was praised by TheaterMania.com as giving audiences “a lot to look at—and a little bit to think about,” as well as being “cute, in a disgusting sort of way.”<p>