All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Accidental Pervert
- When: Friday or Saturday at 7 p.m. through January 13
- Where: 13th Street Repertory Company
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $19 for general admission (up to $54.92 value)
- $39 for a VIP package (up to $107.77 value)
VIP Package Details
- Reserved seat in the first four rows
- Backstage tour of the show by the star and its director
- Two drinks from the concession stand
- Autographed Accidental Pervert T-shirt
The Accidental Pervert
“No one starts out to be a pervert,” laments Andrew Goffman in his honest-to-a-fault show, The Accidental Pervert. “It’s life that does it to you.” After stumbling upon his father’s collection of 96 salacious VHS tapes at the impressionable age of 11, Goffman’s life was changed forever. With a view of women and sex formed by these films, the young boy, and eventually man, was destined to be at least a little skewed. Goffman’s light take and relatable comic style raises his crude material to a higher plane as he recounts his lonely path to realizing where his kinks had led him wrong, up until he met his future wife at age 26 and learned to balance fantasy with reality. Unfolding in a fully conceived basement bedroom brimming with era-appropriate props, The Accidental Pervert was praised by TheaterMania.com as giving audiences “a lot to look at—and a little bit to think about,” as well as being “cute, in a disgusting sort of way.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at 13th Street Repertory Company. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects A. Goffman Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.