- One ticket to see The Accidental Pervert
- When: any show through March 14; shows take place Fridays and Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- Where: 13th Street Repertory Company
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for general admission (up to $54.92 value)
- $35 for a VIP package (up to $107.77 value)
VIP Package Details
- Reserved seat in the first four rows
- Backstage tour of the show by the star and its director
- Two drinks from the concession stand
- Autographed Accidental Pervert T-shirt
The Accidental Pervert
“No one starts out to be a pervert,” laments Andrew Goffman in his honest-to-a-fault show, The Accidental Pervert, now in its seventh year off broadway. “It’s life that does it to you.” After stumbling upon his father’s collection of 96 salacious VHS tapes hidden in a bedroom closet at the impressionable age of 11, Goffman’s life was changed forever. The young boy journeys into manhood with his views of women and sex formed by these films, and ultimately has to learn to balance fantasy with reality. Unfolding in a fully conceived basement bedroom brimming with era-appropriate props, The Accidental Pervert was praised by TheaterMania.com as giving audiences “a lot to look at—and a little bit to think about,” as well as being “cute, in a disgusting sort of way.”