- $18.35 for one general admission ticket (up to $24.46 value)
- Two: the number of Dove Awards The Afters have earned so far, but they’re just getting started
- Proof that divine intervention prefers lattes: the founding members of The Afters were Starbucks baristas, who played their first shows at the shop
- Their latest: The band dropped its fifth studio album, Live On Forever, in 2016 and supplemented it with a single and a tour of the same name.
- Critical acclaim: The Christian Beat called Live On Forever a “beautiful and inspiring album full of encouragement and hope.”
- Supporting Acts: Jason Gray and Jonny Diaz