Wine tasting from Linganore Winery, Boordy Winery, Great Shoals Winery and Society Wines. Most Caribbean dishes will be there for a fee
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: wine tasting, admission to the fashion show, live entertainment
- Must be 18 or older to receive alcohol
- Free admission for children under 12
- Parking fee is $2.00
- Date and times: Sunday, September 7 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Caribbean Food and Wine Festival
- The Food: local chefs serve up Caribbean classics such as jerk pork, jerk chicken, curry goat, and oxtail
- The Wine: provided by the vintners at Linganore Winery, Boordy Vineyards, Society Wines, Great Shoals Winery, and Reggae Wines
- The Rest: jazz, reggae, and steel drum musicians including saxophonist Walter Tates and R&B specialist D.C.LOU will come out in force to help the festival’s mission of building a leadership training center for at-risk youths in Jamaica
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2019. Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2019. Ticket value includes all fees. Reservation required. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.