What You'll Get
- $20 for one half-day general admission ticket to Session 1, 12 p.m.–2:30 p.m. ($30 value)
- $20 for one half-day general admission ticket to Session 2, 3 p.m.–5:30 p.m. ($30 value)
- $28 for one full-day general admission ticket to both sessions, 12 p.m.–5:30 p.m. ($40 value)
New England Dessert Showcase
- The samples: All visitors will get to try desserts from the best restaurants, bakeries, and ice creameries across New England. They can even make their own s’mores at the S’more Bar.
- The chefs: Every year, a number of famous chefs are on-hand to mingle with guests and show off their latest sweet creations. Live Chef Demos will also let spectators get up close and personal as the chefs whip up their favorite desserts.
- The awards: Not only will chefs be competing for taste-bud approval, they’ll also be competing for a number of awards. Past years’ categories have included Best Chocolate Dessert, Best Healthy Choice, and Best Table Presentation.
About New England Dessert Showcase
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/19 for a wristband at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.