What You'll Get
- General admission, subject to capacity
- Children 5 and younger are free but must still have a ticket.
The Art of Banksy
- What It Is: an exhibition of more than 80 works valued at over $35 million by the anonymous British graffiti artist known as Banksy
- What You’ll See: Curated from private collections by Steve Lazarides, the street artist’s former agent, the art on display includes famous works such as Balloon Girl, which shows a young girl letting go of a red heart-shaped balloon, and Laugh Now, which depicts a monkey with a sign hanging from his neck that reads “Laugh now, but one day we’ll be in charge.”
- What You’ll Learn: the political and social motivations behind his canvases, which have dotted cityscapes throughout the world and are known for their satirical punches and socially aware themes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. General admission ticket holders will be admitted after timed ticket holders; admission is subject to capacity Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.