What You'll Get
- $5 for one G-Pass to The Ataris with Gravler (up to $29 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Ataris with Gravler
- The Ataris’ sound: pop punk meets an appreciation of classic rock
- When hardcore fans met them: in 1995, when frontman Kristopher Roe and then-guitarist Jasin Thomason were still recording on a four-track in Roe’s bedroom
- How everyone else met them: through 2003’s So Long, Astoria, which launched the band into mainstream success with singles such as “In This Diary” and “The Saddest Song”
- Biggest hit off that album: “The Boys of Summer,” a Don Henley cover that reached No. 20 on the Billboard Hot 100
- How The Ataris updated the lyrics to suit their age: they changed the words “saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac” to “saw a Black Flag sticker on a Cadillac”
- Since then: they’ve had a few lineup changes, released their fifth studio album Welcome the Night, and embarked on a world tour
- Gravler: an alternative pop-punk outfit based in Riverside
- Recent rite of passage: they’re fresh off the Warped tour
- Their signatures: intense live performances, unflinchingly honest lyrics, and frenetic tempos that barely allow time for breathing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.