What You'll Get
- $22.75 for one G-Pass to see The Avett Brothers (up to $57.60 value)
- When: Saturday, July 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Marcus Amphitheater Summerfest
- Section: 13 or 17, rows A–V
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Includes admission to the festival grounds on the day of the Avett Brothers show during normal Summerfest operating hours (Noon-Midnight)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Avett Brothers
- Avett Brothers by name: frontmen and siblings Seth and Scott Avett
- Avett Brothers by association: bassist and multi-instrumentalist Bob Crawford; cellist Joe Kwon
- Their first big album: 2007’s Emotionalism, which expanded the band’s raucous bluegrass into a lush kind of folk, replete with horns, woodwinds, and highly narrative lyrics
- Their first bigger album: I and Love and You, their major-label debut and their first stint on the Billboard top 20
- Their latest bigger album: 2013’s Magpie and the Dandelion
- What to expect live: tender ballads such as “I and Love and You” and “Murder in the City” as well as breathless barn-stompers like “Satan Pulls the Strings” and the lightning-fast “Talk On Indolence”
- How opener Brandi Carlile got her start in music: as a backup singer for an Elvis impersonator
- How millions of people were introduced to her music: “The Story” was featured during an especially romantic surgery on Grey’s Anatomy
- Why fans should expect her to sing a song or two with The Avetts: they all performed the Americana standard “Keep On the Sunny Side” together during one of the final episodes of The Late Show with David Letterman
- Also appearing: former Allman Brothers guitarist and Gov’t Mule founder Warren Haynes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.