Eclectic pop masters behind “Love Shack,” “Rock Lobster,” and “Roam” thrill fans with electrifying performance full of hits and dancing
What You'll Get
- Seating: 200 level
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
How This Voucher Works: Following purchase, your voucher will be in your account. You may redeem it via the mobile app when you enter the venue or print it out in advance. Use this to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: an idiosyncratic and danceable blend of new wave and pop rock with surfy guitars, punchy drums, and quirky, campy vocals
- Current members: Fred Schneider, Kate Pierson, and Cindy Wilson
- Essential listening: the off-the-wall classics “Love Shack,” “Rock Lobster,” “Private Idaho,” and “Roam”
- Their latest album: 2008’s Funplex, which A.V. Club called “up to the legend”
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD): The Beatles of synthpop, according to The Scotsman, OMD sold more than 40 million albums after hitting it big with tracks such as 1980’s “Enola Gay” and “If You Leave,” written for Pretty in Pink. The band continues to innovate and experiment with their latest album, 2013’s English Electric.
- Berlin: Forming after falling in love with the avant-garde electronic music of German band Kraftwerk, this Los Angeles new wave band is fronted by singer Terri Nunn—whose lilting voice has given way to hits such as “The Metro,” “No More Words,” and, most notably, “Take My Breath Away,” which appeared as the theme song for Top Gun and was later covered by Jessica Simpson.
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon & its affiliates, AXS, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. AXS is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.