- C$29 for four tickets to an improv, standup, or sketch show, plus four drinks (up to C$75 value)
- When: any show, December 31–May 30
- Where: The Bad Dog Comedy Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the calendar
- Filthy: In this crass comedy cabaret, four of Toronto’s most devious comics shatter swear jars as they corrupt a wholesome improvisor and drag him to the blue side. The second Saturday of every month at 10 p.m.
- Pandora’s Box: Canadian Comedy Award winner Sean Tabares directs a mirthful improv showcase in which evil boxes unleash devilishly funny characters and off-the-cuff stories when opened. Fridays at 9:30 p.m. from January 9–30
- Theatresports. Two teams of improvisers let their competitive sides show, working together to bring funny scenes to life while angling for points from the judges. The show also gets bonus points for history: Theatresports is Toronto’s oldest continually running improv show. Saturdays at 8 p.m. throughout March
The producers at Comedy Bar populate their main stage and cabaret space with local and nationally touring acts that have helped them earn accolades such as Best Comedy Club from the readers of Now. The main stage holds weekly improv bouts and comedic rap battles, whereas the intimate cabaret space doubles as a classroom for standup and sketch-writing workshops. The venue's servers, meanwhile, fuel laughs with a well-stocked menu of pub grub, and draft beers from local breweries including Mill Street and Sleeman join in the revelry by giggling when poured.