What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see The Band Perry (up to $35 value)
- When: Thursday, July 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Pier Six Pavilion
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
The Band Perry
- Number of members: three
- Number of them who are siblings: all three
- Number of albums: three minus one
- Number of albums to receive RIAA certification: Both of them. Their self-titled debut went Platinum and their second album, 2013’s Pioneer, has already gone Gold.
- Number of awards they’ve racked up since 2010: eight, including a CMA for New Artist of the Year in 2011 and an ACM for Top Vocal Group in 2013
- Biggest hit: the quadruple platinum “If I Die Young”
- How they got their start: the brothers Perry began singing backup for sister Kimberly’s band when she was a teen and they were 8 and 10
- Their indirect tie to Garth Brooks: his manager, Bob Doyle, discovered them; they once stole Garth’s tractor for a joyride
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.