- $38 for one G-Pass for seating in sections FL2 (rows V–EE), FL4, 6–10, 12, or bowl 108, 109, 115, or 116 (rows L–R), or 103–107, 117–121 (up to $61.75 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Band Perry
- Number of members: three
- Number of them who are siblings: all three
- Number of albums: three minus one
- Number of albums to receive RIAA certification: Both of them. Their self-titled debut went Platinum and their second album, 2013’s Pioneer, has already gone Gold.
- Number of awards they’ve racked up since 2010: eight, including a CMA for New Artist of the Year in 2011 and an ACM for Top Vocal Group in 2013
- Biggest hit: the quadruple platinum “If I Die Young”
- How they got their start: the brothers Perry began singing backup for sister Kimberly’s band when she was a teen and they were 8 and 10
- Their indirect tie to Garth Brooks: his manager, Bob Doyle, discovered them; they once stole Garth’s tractor for a joyride
- Reason to show up early: catch a set from Jessie James Decker, the country songstress behind hits such as “Lights Down Low,” and the wife of football superstar Eric Decker