Outdoor festival beckons revelers with more than 100 craft beers and a stacked lineup of punk-rock headliners including Rancid and Pennywise
What You'll Get
- General admission for 21+ or all ages
- What’s included: General admission for 21+ includes unlimited craft beer tasting from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m and access to view the music stage.
- Doors open at 4 p.m. for all ages.
The Bash Music & Craft Beer Festival 2019
The Bash Festival is back with more brews, more live music, and much more to celebrate. With a supply of more than 100 craft beers from both local and national vendors, the festival welcomes attendees to toast to the good times and great vibes as they enjoy a headlining set from punk-rock titans Rancid.
- Who they are: The Berkeley, California, punk band was founded by ’80s veterans Tim Armstrong and Matt Freeman. Along with Green Day and The Offspring, they’re credited for the mid-1990s revival of mainstream interest in punk rock—though Rancid has maintained its underground roots, releasing music through an independent label to this day.
- How they started: Armstrong and Freeman’s influential band, Operation Ivy, dissolved in 1989. They started a few groups before recruiting a drummer to form the ska- and Clash-influenced Rancid in 1991.
- How you know them: Most likely for the acclaimed 1995 album … And Out Came the Wolves, which was certified platinum and features the classics “Time Bomb” and “Ruby Soho.”
- Pennywise: These SoCal punk rockers, who took their name from the fanged monster-clown of Stephen King’s It, dole out mosh-friendly tunes such as “Bro Hymn” and “No Way Out.” 2014’s Yesterdays is the band’s first album since the return of founding lead singer Jim Lindberg.
- Suicidal Tendencies: Considered the progenitors of crossover thrash, their unconventional blend of hardcore punk, surf rock, metal, and every other heavy genre under the shun has inspired everyone from Death By Stereo to System of a Down.
- L7: This all-female classic punk outfit founded Rock for Choice and thrashed onto MTV with “Pretend We’re Dead.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 9, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.