- All-day tickets to The Basketball Tournament
- Where: McGrath-Phillips Arena
- Seating: General admission
- Doors: One hour before the game
- Note: Tickets are good for all games on the day selected.
- $14 for one adult ticket ($20 value)
- $24 for two adult tickets ($40 value)
- $7 for one children’s ticket ($10 value)
- $12 for two children’s tickets ($20 value)
- Chicago–Notre Dame play-in game on Thursday, July 23, at 7 p.m. (one game played)
- Round of 16 on Friday, July 24, at 9 a.m. (eight games played)
- Regional Championships on Saturday, July 25, at 3 p.m. (four games played)
The Basketball Tournament
After making its debut in 2014, The Basketball Tournament returns to courts across the country this summer with more fanfare, more star players, and more at stake—specifically, a $1 million prize for the team that emerges as champion. The open-application, winner-take-all tournament is single-elimination, with 96 grassroots teams divided into the four regions—Northeast, Midwest, South, and West—where basketball is played with a different kind of native cabbage.
Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, and Los Angeles play host to the opening rounds, which culminate in the ESPN-televised championship in New York on August 2. Each team is built from the ground up with a mix of amateur players and former college and NBA stars. For instance, Hakim Warrick anchors Boeheim’s Army in the Northeast region, and former blue-chip prospect Josh Selby leads TeamBDB in the South.
McGrath Arena, DePaul University
2323 North Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614Get Directions