What You'll Get
- All-day tickets to The Basketball Tournament
- Where: Gallagher Athletic Center
- Seating: General admission
- Doors: One hour before the game
- Note: Tickets are good for all games on the day selected.
- $14 for one adult ticket ($20 value)
- $24 for two adult tickets ($40 value)
- $7 for one children’s ticket ($10 value)
- $12 for two children’s tickets ($20 value)
- Friday, July 17, at 9 a.m. (eight games played)
- Saturday, July 18, at 9 a.m. (eight games played)
- Sunday, July 19, at 11 a.m. (four games played)
The Basketball Tournament
After making its debut in 2014, The Basketball Tournament returns to courts across the country this summer with more fanfare, more star players, and more at stake—specifically, a $1 million prize for the team that emerges as champion. The open-application, winner-take-all tournament is single-elimination, with 96 grassroots teams divided into the four regions—Northeast, Midwest, South, and West—where basketball is played with a different kind of native cabbage.
Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, and Los Angeles play host to the opening rounds, which culminate in the ESPN-televised championship in New York on August 2. Each team is built from the ground up with a mix of amateur players and former college and NBA stars. For instance, Hakim Warrick anchors Boeheim’s Army in the Northeast region, and former blue-chip prospect Josh Selby leads TeamBDB in the South.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.