- “The Battle of the Titans” dinosaur exhibit
- Where: Skylon Tower
- General admission
- See the website for exhibit dates and hours.
- $7.79 for one ticket (up to $13.15 value)
- $14.62 for two tickets (up to $26.31 value)
- $28.26 for four tickets (up to $52.62 value)
- Ticket values include all fees.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect child discounts. Children under 3 are admitted free.
“The Battle of the Titans” Dinosaur Exhibit
- The setting: the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods—that is, about 65 million years ago
- The dinos: some of the largest and strangest reptiles known to history, replicated in life-size feats of robotics that walk, fight, roar, and chomp on a diet of Teddy Ruxpins
- Ways to keep kids’ hands out of their jaws: a fossil dig activity; a crayon-rubbing art station
- Why even tiny tots won’t be too frightened: At one station, you can control a dinosaur yourself and watch its inner workings.
- Educational components: real fossils and video displays