What You'll Get
Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this deal.<p>
- $25 for one ticket to see The Beach Boys (up to a $35.25 value)
- When: Sunday, July 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Mohegan Sun Arena
- Section: upper level
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here for more information on The Reach Foundation. <p>
The Beach Boys
- 51: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- Three: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Beach Boys classic you won’t hear: “Surf City”
- Why not?: Because it’s a Jan and Dean song
- Which golden era Beach Boys are performing?: Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
- New Beach People providing backup: Tim Bonhomme, Randell Kirsch, Christian Love, Scott Totem, John Cowsill
- Is John Cowsill the same John Cowsill from the splendid ’60s family band The Cowsills?: yes
- And is Christian Love Mike Love’s son?: yes again
- Red: the color travel agents’ faces get after repeatedly telling insistent customers that there are no flights to “Kokomo”
- First gear: it’s alright
- Second gear: I lean right
- Third gear: hang on tight
- Fourth gear: Trick question. Little Hondas only have three gears. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2013. Limit 4/person. Redeem starting 7/28 for a ticket at venue Will Call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mohegan Sun Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Printing vouchers for ticketed events is recommended. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.