Brass-knuckle rapper Ja Rule and the “princess of hip-hop” Ashanti team up to sing collaborations such as “Always on Time”
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 101-108, 115-122, floor 10, or floor 12
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
102.3 The Beat’s Throwdown ft Ja Rule, Ashanti, Ginuwine, & Jagged Edge
- Ja Rule: With brass-knuckle rhymes delivered in a voice that smolders like a hot cigar, Ja Rule first came to prominence thanks to a tour with Jay-Z and DMX. He cemented that prominence with the hit “Holla Holla” and high-profile collaborations with Jennifer Lopez (“Ain’t It Funny”), Christina Milian (“Between You and Me”), and Ashanti (“Always on Time”).
- Ashanti: With the title of “Princess of Hip-Hop and R&B,” she won a Grammy award in 2002 for her breakthrough solo hit “Foolish,” which spent 10 weeks atop the Billboard charts, and was named the 19th most successful song of the 2000s on Billboard’s Top 100 Songs of the Decade. Today, she packs sets with her spicy soprano singing gems from her five studio albums.
- Ginuwine: with a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been”; lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank
- Jagged Edge: Steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, this group scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married.”
The Fine Print