All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to The Big Orlando featuring Fall Out Boy, Weezer, Young the Giant, and more (up to $54.85 value)
- When: Sunday, December 7, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Central Florida Fairgrounds
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Big Orlando Featuring Fall Out Boy, Weezer, Young the Giant, and More
- Fall Out Boy: after a four-year hiatus, this pop-punk quartet returned in 2013 with a new album, Save Rock and Roll, and new hit “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)” to add to their cache of catchy licks and shout-along tunes such as “Sugar, We’re Goin Down” and “Dance, Dance”
- Weezer: these titans of alternative rock have a vast well of hits they’re not afraid to tap, including “Hash Pipe,” “Island in the Sun,” and “Undone – The Sweater Song,” as well as tracks from their latest album, Everything Will Be Alright in the End
- Young the Giant: led by sweet-voiced Sameer Gadhia, the California quintet seem to have come together for the very purpose of inspiring sunny-day head bobbing with genial hits “Cough Syrup,” “Apartment,” and “Mind over Matter”
- The Dirty Heads: championing peace and positivity, the punk-rap-reggae outfit summons the spirit of Sublime and their native Huntington Beach in groove-driven hits such as “Lay Me Down,” “Cabin by the Sea,” and “My Sweet Summer”
- J Roddy Walston and the Business: rootsy Southern rock and frenetic piano playing emanates from this energetic foursome, who have penned songs that have landed on Eastbound & Down and in the film Contraband
- Bear Hands: post-punk indie rock that isn’t too punk or indie to dance to, this experimental band unleashed the Top 10 alternative single “Giants” and have opened for Passion Pit and We Were Promised Jetpacks
- Click here to view the full lineup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Central Florida Fairgrounds on 12/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.