All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket package to The Big Psychic Fair
- When: Saturday, April 4, or Sunday, April 5
- Where: Harmony Place Spiritual Center
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m. on April 4; noon on April 5
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The fair is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and from noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday
- $28 for one psychic reading, chakra bracelet, and admission to the fair (up to $35 value)
- $60 for one Acoustic Meridian intelligence facial rejuvenation, psychic reading, and admission to the fair (up to $100 value)
The Big Psychic Fair
- For the hidden corners of the mind: a score of psychic readers and clairvoyants
- For the body: Reiki practitioners, reflexologists, massages, ionic foot-baths, and a bio-feedback medical program
- For the spirit: crystal healing, aromatherapy, and gourmet gift sets
Held monthly in Roswell, Ga. for 24 years, The Big Psychic Fair beckons with more than 20 psychic readers and clairvoyants, some of whom have been working the fair since the ’90s. Whether sharing career and relationship insight or serving up all the answers to forthcoming SATs, these fortune tellers whom visitors can choose from can help guide guests toward fulfillment. And the fair isn’t limited to psychic readings, either. Visitors can try reflexology, bio-feedback, massage therapy, aromatherapy, and aura camera are all on hand throughout the weekend for complete relaxation, and Glo’s Kitchen fills hungry stomachs. For shopping, visitors can peruse vendors selling custom jewelry, organite energy jewelry, homemade soaps, oils, and candles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Big Psychic Fair's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 10 a.m. on 4/4; doors open at 12 p.m. on 4/5. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.