What You'll Get
Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this deal.
- $30 for one G-Pass to The Big Ticket Featuring Stone Temple Pilots, Thirty Seconds To Mars, and More (up to a $60.50 value)
- When: Sunday, December 8, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Metropolitan Park
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the show lineup<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
The Big Ticket
- Who’ll be there: Stone Temple Pilots, Thirty Seconds to Mars, A Day to Remember, and Jimmy Eat World
- Wait, is that a new lead singer with Stone Temple Pilots?: Yes. Chester Bennington, of Linkin Park and Dead by Sunrise, joined the band this year
- Who’s still there: original Pilots Robert DeLeo, Dean DeLeo, and Eric Kretz, shredding through material both classic and contemporary, including the band’s recent single, “Out of Time”
- Founders of Thirty Seconds to Mars: Jared and Shannon Leto
- How you know Jared Leto: he was the main character in your nightmares after watching Requiem for a Dream
- The band’s most recent record: 2013’s Love Lust Faith + Dreams
- That record’s connection to astronauts: “Up in the Air,” the lead single, was first released on the International Space Station
- Where you’ve seen the punk-metalcore of A Day to Remember: headlining the Warped Tour, or if you made it into one of the sold-out shows on their last international tour
- What’s new from A Day to Remember: the self-released Common Courtesy
- Where you’ve heard Jimmy Eat World: streaming from any radio in the early 2000s
- The origin of their name: “Jimmy Eat World” was the caption on a drawing that guitarist Tom Linton’s younger brother made of his other brother, Jimmy, after a fight<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 8, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Metropolitan Park on 12/8. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Gates open at 11 a.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.