What You'll Get
Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this deal.
- The Big Ticket featuring Stone Temple Pilots, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and more
- When: Sunday, December 8, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Metropolitan Park
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the show lineup. <p>
- $30 for one general-admission ticket (up to $60.50 value)
- $68 for one VIP ticket, which includes VIP entrance to venue; VIP lounge including dedicated bar, beverage, and food service; premium seated and standing views of the main stage; a seated, shaded dining area; and private restrooms (up to $101.95 value) <p>
The Big Ticket
- Who’ll be there: Stone Temple Pilots, Thirty Seconds to Mars, A Day to Remember, Jimmy Eat World, Dirty Heads, Pepper, Manchester Orchestra, Twenty One Pilots, Sleeping With Sirens, Frank Turner, The 1975, Saints of Valory, Werm, and Breaking Through
- Wait, is that a new lead singer with Stone Temple Pilots?: Yes. Chester Bennington, of Linkin Park and Dead by Sunrise, joined the band this year
- Who’s still there: original Pilots Robert DeLeo, Dean DeLeo, and Eric Kretz, shredding through material both classic and contemporary, including the band’s recent single, “Out of Time”
- Founders of Thirty Seconds to Mars: Jared and Shannon Leto
- How you know Jared Leto: he was the main character in your nightmares after watching Requiem for a Dream
- The band’s most recent record: 2013’s Love Lust Faith + Dreams
- That record’s connection to astronauts: “Up in the Air,” the lead single, was first released on the International Space Station
- Where you’ve seen the punk-metalcore of A Day to Remember: headlining the Warped Tour, or if you made it into one of the sold-out shows on their last international tour
- What’s new from A Day to Remember: the self-released Common Courtesy
- Where you’ve heard Jimmy Eat World: streaming from any radio in the early 2000s
- The origin of their name: “Jimmy Eat World” was the caption on a drawing that guitarist Tom Linton’s younger brother made of his other brother, Jimmy, after a fight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 8, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/8 for a ticket at Groupon table at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Metropolitan Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 11 a.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.