- One G-Pass to The Big Ticket featuring Fall Out Boy, Weezer, Young the Giant, and more
- When: Friday, December 5, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Jacksonville Metro Park
- Seating: seated and standing premium viewing
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- VIP ticket includes access to lounge area with bar, beverage-and-food service, shaded seating area for eating, and private restrooms
- $35 for general-admission seating (up to $52.55 value)
- $73 for VIP reserved seating (up to $110.90 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Big Ticket Featuring Fall Out Boy, Weezer, Young the Giant, and More
- Fall Out Boy: after a four-year hiatus, this pop-punk quartet returned in 2013 with a new album, Save Rock and Roll, and new hit “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)” to add to their cache of catchy licks and shout-along tunes such as “Sugar, We’re Goin Down” and “Dance, Dance”
- Weezer: these titans of alternative rock have a vast well of hits they’re not afraid to tap, including “Hash Pipe,” “Island in the Sun,” and “Undone – The Sweater Song,” as well as tracks from their latest album, Everything Will Be Alright in the End
- Young the Giant: led by sweet-voiced Sameer Gadhia, the California quintet seem to have come together for the very purpose of inspiring sunny-day head bobbing with genial hits “Cough Syrup,” “Apartment,” and “Mind over Matter”
- J Roddy Walston and the Business: rootsy Southern rock and frenetic piano playing emanates from this energetic foursome, who have penned songs that have landed on Eastbound & Down and in the film Contraband
- Bear Hands: post-punk indie rock that isn’t too punk or indie to dance to, this experimental band unleashed the Top 10 alternative single “Giants” and have opened for Passion Pit and We Were Promised Jetpacks
- Alt-J: unique folk-step sounds eschew bass guitars and bass drums for smart hip hop syncopations and tight vocal harmonies
- Chevelle: this band of brothers-in-law has been a mainstay on the alternative metal scene since the early 2000s
- Click here to view the full lineup