All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
Epstein & Hassan’s The Black & The Jew Go Buddhist
- Which one’s Epstein and which one’s Hassan? Epstein’s the Jewish guy, Hassan’s the black woman, and they’ve been married for 27 conversation- and laughter-filled years.
- What will they talk and joke about? Everything from spirituality to the pleasures and potential pitfalls of interracial sex.
- Why do their voices sound familiar? Perhaps from their wildly unfiltered podcast, The Black and The Jew Comedy Hour.
- “Going into this play, I didn’t know that I would be giggling, chuckling or howling with laughter, minute after minute.” — Mooney-On-Theatre Toronto
- “Unbelievable chemistry, the pair are both outgoing and hilarious, but more importantly, they are genuine and honest about everything.” — Charlebois Post, Toronto Fringe
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.