- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
Epstein & Hassan’s The Black & The Jew Go Buddhist
- Which one’s Epstein and which one’s Hassan? Epstein’s the Jewish guy, Hassan’s the black woman, and they’ve been married for 27 conversation- and laughter-filled years.
- What will they talk and joke about? Everything from spirituality to the pleasures and potential pitfalls of interracial sex.
- Why do their voices sound familiar? Perhaps from their wildly unfiltered podcast, The Black and The Jew Comedy Hour.
- “Going into this play, I didn’t know that I would be giggling, chuckling or howling with laughter, minute after minute.” — Mooney-On-Theatre Toronto
- “Unbelievable chemistry, the pair are both outgoing and hilarious, but more importantly, they are genuine and honest about everything.” — Charlebois Post, Toronto Fringe