What You'll Get
- One ticket to see “The Bodyguard”, starting from $50
- View all dates, showtimes, and seating options
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to a third-party site to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all third-party fees and taxes in full.
- The background: Like the 1992 flick, this production is based on a 1976 screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan—originally set to star Diana Ross and Steve McQueen.
- The plot: Former Secret Service agent Frank Farmer has a new job title: bodyguard to world-famous musical sensation Rachel Marron. He’s soon to find out that protecting a famous singer is much different from protecting the president.
- The music: The soundtrack to the movie sold more than 45 million copies, soaring on the popularity of “I Will Always Love You.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2018. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/2BPSeEn. Contact Straz Center at (813) 229-7827 with questions. See our Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.