- $99 for one general-admission ticket (up to $497 value)
- $199 for one VIP package (up to $697 value)
VIP package includes:
- Meet-and-greet with Sharon and Wendy
- VIP cocktail reception
- Signed personal copy of Think and Grow Rich for Women or Save Wisely, Spend Happily
- Photo-op with Sharon
- Special VIP seating
Sharon Lechter & Wendy Stevens present: Speak, Serve & Sell, The Book & Media Summit
- The Summit: an inaugural seminar where bestselling authors and entrepreneurs share their methods for success in the publishing industry, as well as tricks for landing media and paid speaking gigs
- Sharon Lechter: Despite being a CEO, philanthropist, and inspirational speaker she’s perhaps best known as the co-author of the Rich Dad, Poor Dad book series and creator of the award-winning financial literacy board game, ThriveTime for Teens. She also served on the President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy for President Bush and Obama. Sharon has written 20 international bestsellers, and 30 million copies of her books have been sold, including “Think and Grow Rich for Women”.
- Wendy Stevens: Guerrilla Marketing Expert. When she’s not busy hosting the popular iTunes podcast, Guerrilla Marketing to Women, teaching business strategies at her “6 Figure School,” or fielding questions about her Amazon best-seller, Reverse Google Marketing, this dynamo CEO can be seen sharing stages with motivators such as Tony Robbins.
- The Topics: publishing with a purpose and platform for profit | book marketing | attracting the highest paying clients | exploding your platform and database through social media | leveraging your personal brand | fast-tracking your way to bestseller status without creating and raising a clone of John Grisham
- Other Speakers Don Green (Napoleon Hill Foundation Executive Director) | Michael Lechter (best-selling author and CLP) | Loral Langemeier (money expert and CEO of Live Out Loud) | Mindy Weinstein (SEO expert and co-author of Rich and Thin: Slim Down, Shrink Debt)