Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $40 for one ticket to Murdered by Merlot interactive murder mystery with drinks and a buffet dinner (up to an $80 value)
- When: Thursday, May 2, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Borland Center
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Murdered by Merlot
Like a Viking family reunion, Murdered by Merlot's interactive theater experience begins with drinks, moves to a buffet dinner, and ends with a murder mystery. The scene is an upscale Italian restaurant, where France's leading wine expert, Chef Jacques Schlock le Bloch, is touting the opening of his newest eatery, Escargot Mais Oui! Also present are Italian songstress and wine merchant Petula Pignola and her party-planner, Tiffany Tir-a-Misu, both casting wary eyes at their culinary competition. But it's not just them. Everyone seems to be just slightly off, from le Bloch’s suspiciously spotty accent to sommelier Candy Coq Au Vin’s curiously apropos name. The game is afoot and the audience joins in as a renowned detective resolves to solve the mystery before everybody winds up in a body bag.