- $37 for first-tier seating in the mid balcony (up to $64 value)
- $24 for second-tier seating in the rear balcony (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Tuesday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13, at 6:30 p.m.
The Bridges of Madison County
Francesca Johnson’s marriage has left her lonely. Born in Italy, she fell in love with an American GI during World War II, but since moving with him to Madison County, Iowa, their marriage has fallen into a rut. Then, in the ’60s, Robert Kincaid shows up to photograph rural covered bridges for National Geographic. While Francesca’s family is away at the Illinois State Fair, she and Robert entangle themselves in a passionate affair, one that will tempt her to elope or to buy a really sappy “Thinking of You” card. Soon, though, Francesca must decide between her love for Robert or her duty to her husband and children.
With three Tony-winners offstage—composer Jason Robert Brown, playwright Marsha Norman, and director Bartlett Sher—this musical adaptation of Robert James Waller’s best-selling novel manages its fiery subject matter with discipline. Within its measured steps, though, passion burns through.