- $29 for two tickets to see Mark Wills (up to $70.04 value)
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Broadberry
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Who is Mark Wills?: a country-music star
- Who else is Mark Wills?: a TV personality
- Is Mark Wills anyone else?: a family man and a friend to the Children’s Miracle Network
- What Mark Wills does with his limited free time: takes multiple trips to Iraq and Afghanistan to entertain the troops, usually over the holidays
- His hits: ”19 Something,” “Jacob’s Ladder,” “Don’t Laugh At Me”
- His shows: 3 Gun Nation and Ammo and Attitude, both of which play to his self-described “good ol’ boy” personality
- His family: his wife, two daughters, Mally and Macey, and pet cowboy hat, Arby
While the name has changed over the years, 2729 W Broad Street has been a home to all sorts of music for three decades. As Much More and The Cellar Door, it welcomed punk-minded artists such as The Ramones and Pat Benatar in the '80s, and today, the venue ushers in everyone from country star Mark Willis to anti-comedian/lounge act Neil Hamburger. While watching a show, fans can cozy up to the bar for drinks and snacks from the kitchen, getting plenty of energy to keep rocking until the wee hours.