- $19 for one ticket to any performance of The Broadway Rat Pack (up to a $41.20 value)
- When: Tuesday–Saturday at 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. each day
- Where: The Canyon Club at Four Queens Hotel & Casino
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Broadway Rat Pack
Faithful re-creations of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. croon hits and crack wise in Broadway Rat Pack, a show that slips guests into the classic cool of the ’60s. As host Otto Rogatsi—a young 1963 dreamer on the road to Vegas stardom—takes the stage, the stately circa-1920 elegance of the The Astor Hotel fades into a swank Vegas nightspot. Once Otto surrenders the mic, a trio of performers digs into legendary routines while wrapped in the era’s tuxes, bow ties, and scotch. Dakota Horvath, who once performed for Sinatra himself and has shared stages with Tony Bennett and Natalie Cole, inhabits Ol’ Blue Eyes in tunes such as “My Way” and “The Lady Is a Tramp.” Meanwhile, Denny Myles keeps up with Dean-O’s comedic timing, and Kenny Davis shares the surname, charm, and surprising passion for Delft pottery of Sammy Davis Jr.<p>