- $89 for two premium tickets (up to $154.82 value)
- When: most evenings between now and December 31, 2017; the show begins at 5:30 p.m.
The Bronx Wanderers
With their unique vocals and musicianship and bolstered by their dynamic enthusiasm, The Bronx Wanderers recreate the feel of an era, building a bond with their audience and inducing toe-tapping and hand-clapping up and down the aisles. On their rock and roll journey, audiences can enjoy tunes from six decades of pop and rock music history.
- Who forms the nucleus of the group: nuclear family members Yo’ Vinny and his sons, Vinny “The Kid” and Nicky “Stix”
- Where Yo’ Vinny got his start: working with famed singer-songwriter Dion DiMucci on the albums Return of the Wanderer and Fire in the Night
- How the group sweetens their smooth vocals: swinging saxophones, a brawling rhythm section, and honey surreptitiously dripped in each sleeping audience member’s ear the night before
- Hits you might hear: greaser gems such as “The Wanderer” and “Runaround Sue” and modern detours such as their take on Coldplay’s “Viva la Vida”