- Ticket packages to the Budweiser 250 racing event
- When: Saturday, April 12, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Central Texas Speedway
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $15 value)
- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to a $30 value)
- $25 for one all-access pass for a child aged 2–12 (a $50 value)
- $35 for one all-access pass for an adult (a $70 value)
All access passes include:
- One general-admission ticket
- Admission into the speedway’s suites and skydeck
- One pit pass
- Backstage access
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 12 and under are admitted free to General Admission sections only.
Central Texas Speedway cruises into the second race of the 2014 season for the Budweiser 250. On April 12, drivers will burn rubber in side-by-side racing, turning the oval into a proving ground more effective than recording each cars’ high-jump bests. Off the track, families can enjoy kid-friendly activities, including face painting and balloon artists. Adults, meanwhile, can pay a visit to the famed Car Bar to tailgate before and after the race and listen to the live music from the nearby stage.
Central Texas Speedway
A visit to Central Texas Speedway is kind of like hanging out in your own backyard, only here, instead of friends racing for the last hamburger from the grill, professional drivers race for glory around a 3/8-mile track. Still, the 39-acre site boasts homey features, including beach volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, and plenty of food and drinks. During races, fans can cheer from air-conditioned suites or bleacher seats close enough to the side-by-side action to see tires smoking and hear GPS systems giving drivers directions. When the pros aren’t tearing around the asphalt track, go-karts take over, allowing friends to battle each other at speeds of up to 65 miles-per-hour.