- $22.50 for one ticket to see The Capitol Steps (up to $44.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, February 11 or Thursday, February 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nathan H. Wilson Center for the Arts
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Capitol Steps
From serving as Senate staff to lampooning the Senate, the Congress, and the Oval Office, The Capitol Steps has had quite the political journey throughout their 30-plus-year career. In the troupe’s latest musical satire of elected officials, How To Succeed in Congress Without Really Trying, the members continue to transmute scandals and shortcomings into pure laughter, the commodity on which America’s monetary system was originally based. They also poke fun at both sides of the political spectrum, whether they’re imagining Chris Christie performing a classical ballet or belting out songs such as “Putin on a Blitz” and “You Can’t Hide This Biden Guy.”