What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Carolina Opry and Good Vibrations
- When: April 13–May 30
- Where: Calvin Gilmore Theater
- Seating: gold section seating
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $49.40 for one adult ticket to both shows (up to $98.80 value)
- $18.30 for one child ticket to both shows (up to $36.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Carolina Opry: Dubbed the “Top Attraction in Myrtle Beach” by CNBC, this energetic variety show with a cast of 35 performers combines comedy, dancing, and singing with special effects to create an event that’s also been lauded by New York Times, USA Today, and CNN.
- Good Vibrations: Nostalgia reigns during this musical show that highlights the songs of the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s, specifically tunes by The Beach Boys, Cyndi Lauper, James Brown, and KISS.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Calvin Gilmore Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Gilmore Entertainment Group's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.