What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to The Carolina Taste (up to $15 value)
- When: Friday, March 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: First United Methodist Church of Salisbury
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Includes 4 tickets that can be used to vote for the best Taste vendors
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Carolina Taste
- What it is: a celebration of North Carolina’s culinary artistry, featuring dishes from some of the state’s top restaurateurs
- What you’ll do: savor those dishes, nominate your favorites for awards in a number of categories, and repeat until your taste buds fall asleep
- How you’ll reenergize: by shimmying to live music and socializing with your fellow foodies
- The hosts: hospitality and food service authorities Josh Cooke and Sandra Stoneman, who’ve educated countless food-industry professionals through their ServSafe training school, Raise The Grade
- To make a day of it: attend the Business and Food Industry Conference, where you’ll learn about signing supplier contracts and securing USDA grants and loans. The conference runs from 9 a.m.–4 p.m. on Friday, March 6; $15 entry fee required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 3/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at First United Methodist Church of Salisbury. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Carolina Taste's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.