All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Kidz Bop
- When: Sunday, June 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Carolina Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $10 for balcony 1, rows 8–13 (up to $27.32 value)
- $15 for balcony 1, rows 1–7 or side orchestra (up to $39.68 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Kidz Bop’s foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a dependable brand of youth-appropriate excitement, spawning dozens of records, tours, and even its own social network
- How many albums they’re up to now: 26, not counting the latest collection Kidz Bop Party Pop!
- The latest generation of Boppers taking the stage: Jayna, Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Pharrell Williams’s “Happy,” One Direction’s “Story of My Life,” Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/14 at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Carolina Theatre of Durham. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.