- $28.46 for one G-Pass for second-balcony seating (up to $47.43 value)
- $41.48 for one G-Pass for first-balcony seating (up to $59.25 value)
- $61.41 for one G-Pass for rear-orchestra seating (up to $81.88 value)
- $83.61 for one G-Pass for center-orchestra seating (up to $104.51 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 8: LeAnn Rimes’ age when she first grabbed the nation’s country fans by the bolo tie, thanks to her channeling of Patsy Cline on Star Search
- 13: her age when she topped the country charts with the hit single “Blue”
- 33: her current age, but also the age her voice has resembled since she was 8
- More numbers that confirm her talent and work ethic: over 44 million albums sold, two Grammys, three Academy of Country Music Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, two novels, two children’s books, one acting career
- Her current project: releasing one Christmas EP per year from 2014 to 2016
- What to expect live: aural lemonade in a set packed with hits such as “How Do I Live,” “Can’t Fight the Moonlight,” and perhaps tunes from her latest LP, Spitfire
The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.