- One G-Pass to see the Jacksons
- $32.75 for second balcony (up to $81.88 value)
- $62.71 for rear first balcony (up to $104.51 value)
- $84.74 for rear orchestra or first balcony (up to $121.06 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Which Jacksons?: Jackie, Marlon, and Tito
- Where they learned to sing and dance: with Michael in The Jackson 5
- Last two tours together: 2012 Unity Tour and 1984 Victory Tour
- Inducted into: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Should be created so they could be inducted into: the Funk Alcove of Honor
- What you’ll likely hear: “ABC,” “I Want You Back,” “I’ll Be There”
- What you’ll likely see: dancing, sequin-trimmed outfits, big-screen video footage
- What you’ll likely experience: carefree funk spliced with moments of heartfelt tribute to Michael
The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.