- $17 for one G-Pass to The Flying Karamazov Brothers (up to $32 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: Carolina Theatre
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Flying Karamazov Brothers
- Who? A band of jugglers and comedians, founded in 1973, that has graced Broadway and international stages with their signature brand of electric whimsy.
- Signature: They like to incorporate music in unexpected ways, punctuating their routines by juggling drum sticks and thwacking marimbaphones.
- Press: The Wall Street Journal declares, “The Karamazovs deliver visual and verbal one-liners, all while creatively tossing about anything they can get their hands on!”
The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.