- One G-Pass to see James Galea
- When: Wednesday, May 6 at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Carolina Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for balcony one, balcony two, or orchestra sides and rear (up to $31.73 value)
- $17 for orchestra center (up to $44.14 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where He Came From: he’s one of the top talents for card tricks close-up magic in his native Australia
- Where You’ve Seen Him: blowing minds on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Today, and on the special TV’s 50 Greatest Magic Tricks
- What You Won’t Believe: his glib, storytelling style, and, after a trick, a word he says
The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.