- $18 for one G-Pass for balcony 2 seating (up to $37.48 value)
- $24 for one G-Pass for side orchestra or balcony 1 seating (up to $48.55 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.