What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $17.33 value)
Blaze Ya Dead Homie: The Casket Factory Tour
Warning: contains coarse language
- Blaze’s sound: an electric jolt of gangsta rap animating an undead heart of horrorcore
- The legend behind Blaze: He’s a reincarnated gangsta who was killed during the late 1980s .
- The real story behind Blaze: He’s Chris Rouleau, a native of Mt. Clemens, Michigan, who worked tirelessly to climb through the underground rap scene.
- His big break: In the late 1990s, he became friends with members of Twiztid and signed on to work with Psychopathic records, the former label of Insane Clown Posse.
- His breakout debut: 1 Less G n da Hood
- How to spot him in the grocery store: Look for his signature black-and-white face paint, which adds plenty of mystique to his on-stage persona.
- What’s new from Blaze: his latest album, The Casket Factory
- Reason to get there early: to catch the fiery rap stylings of Lex the Hex Master and Trilogy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 3/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.