- $10 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $17.33 value)
Blaze Ya Dead Homie: The Casket Factory Tour
Warning: contains coarse language
- Blaze’s sound: an electric jolt of gangsta rap animating an undead heart of horrorcore
- The legend behind Blaze: He’s a reincarnated gangsta who was killed during the late 1980s .
- The real story behind Blaze: He’s Chris Rouleau, a native of Mt. Clemens, Michigan, who worked tirelessly to climb through the underground rap scene.
- His big break: In the late 1990s, he became friends with members of Twiztid and signed on to work with Psychopathic records, the former label of Insane Clown Posse.
- His breakout debut: 1 Less G n da Hood
- How to spot him in the grocery store: Look for his signature black-and-white face paint, which adds plenty of mystique to his on-stage persona.
- What’s new from Blaze: his latest album, The Casket Factory
- Reason to get there early: to catch the fiery rap stylings of Lex the Hex Master and Trilogy